Thursday, May 11, 2006

Knocked the fuck up yo

So yeah, I am pregnant. Not planned but thrilled nonetheless. I thought I was done having kids, thought my son would be an only child and I would only have to suffer the horrors of pregnancy and childbirth once. Alas, that is not my fate. I am eight weeks and have been feeling like holy hell for all 8 of them. I knew immediately I was pregnant eventhough the first two tests came out negative. Aside from the morning sickness that spans from waking to sleep, I have this lovely creepy skin crawly feeling, mood swings, heightened sensitivity and am constantly tired. I already am not fitting into my clothes and had to go maternity shopping. Who the fuck makes these clothes? Somehow I will find a way to make them cool and yeah I looked online and while couture ultra low rise washed denim jeans are cool looking, I am not paying $250 for them. Old Navy Maternity is my not so fashionable friend. Oh and the acne and burping. Not only do I get to get fat again, I get to have zits and belch. I won't have to worry about fears of sex during pregnancy because at this rate, Sean finding me attractive is as likely as him parting the Red Sea. But alas, in another 7 months, this baby will be out of my body and I can enjoy him/her. Don;'t get me wrong...I value and appreciate this baby more than anything but truth be told...being pregnant sucks.

I feel like I suddenly went into some weird social exile as no one calls or emails anymore wanting to get together. Suddenly, I am an alien that people don't understand. Thank God for Sean. I am lucky enough to have a man who adores me and is very understanding of my condition. He rocks but alas, I am going fucking stir crazy. So I turn to my art.

For the last few months I have been working on my Retrotica book and I am burnt out on it. I love the project but I am tired of shooting the same thing and I needed to get back into my art. Free from direction or purpose. Just let it take shape. That is what the last several pieces have been about. Freeing myself from a self imposed label. I do not want to be a pinup photographer or a fetish photographer. I despise all of the hype and scene that comes with either of those labels. I just want to be an artist. I am getting back to my core as an artist. The dark air is sexy to me. It is romantic. Weird things are intensely romantic to me like telling Sean we are doomed to be together and a lyric in a song that says "I come up only to pull you under". Makes my heart warm.

I decided I am going to shoot every single girl on the books on green screen, just one set on chromakey so I can revisit them later and create so I don't pigeonhole myself into one thing again. I need diversity to maintain inspiration.

That makes me soul happy.

11 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

polo outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, burberry handbags, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet online, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin uk, longchamp outlet, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, prada handbags, burberry outlet, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

mac cosmetics, instyler, herve leger, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, mulberry uk, nike roshe run, hollister clothing, celine handbags, reebok outlet, nike air max uk, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, p90x workout, babyliss, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, mont blanc pens, hollister, insanity workout, nike roshe run uk, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max uk, north face outlet, asics running shoes, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, ralph lauren uk, longchamp uk, bottega veneta, nike huaraches, beats by dre, hermes belt, soccer shoes, giuseppe zanotti outlet, north face outlet, wedding dresses, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, lululemon, valentino shoes, nike free uk, ghd hair, mcm handbags

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, links of london, michael kors outlet online, supra shoes, converse outlet, pandora uk, ugg uk, ugg, ugg pas cher, converse, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, replica watches, gucci, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, louboutin, timberland boots, lancel, doke gabbana, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, iphone 6 cases, karen millen uk, pandora charms, hollister, nike air max, swarovski, wedding dresses, hollister, ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton, oakley, vans, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, marc jacobs

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

20151130xiaodaige
ferragamo outlet
prada outlet online
basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes
ugg boots
air jordan 11
tory burch outlet online
nfl jerseys
ugg boots uk
ed hardy clothing
supra shoes
ugg clearance
hollister clothing
moncler outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
mulberry outlet store
air jordan shoes for sale
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
air max 90
rolex watches outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton,borse louis vuitton,louis vuitton sito ufficiale,louis vuitton outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren uk
converse shoes
kobe 9
cyber monday 2015
barbour jackets
mcm backpack
lacoste pas cher
hermes belt for sale
michael kors canada
canada goose outlet
fitflops sale
mac cosmetics
chanel handbags outlet

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

fitflops outlet sale
ysl outlet
air jordan 4
tiffany and co
coach outlet online
nike mercurial
louis vuitton handbags outlet
ugg outlet store
true religion jeans
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
swarovski outlet
michael kors handbags clearance
thomas sabo outlet
timberland shoes
soccer jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton bags
lacoste shirts
karen millen uk
1217

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Baltimore Ravens head coach Nike Air Max 90 John Harbaugh nfl jerseys store was once accused of not knowing NFL rules. Not louboutin outlet sure we can argue that after Sunday’s victory — Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes and how christian louboutin uk the Ravens won — wholesale nfl jerseys over the Cincinnati Bengals.

The Ravens led 19-12 over the Bengals and with NFL Jerseys 11 seconds left on fourth down from their own 23-yard line. Harbaugh, the christian louboutin shoes former special-teams coordinator, wanted Nike Free Run to make sure Nike Roshe Run there would not be a blocked punt or a long punt return by the cheap nfl jerseys Bengals — and he took advantage of a rule to prevent that from happening.

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger chenlili said...

nike kyrie 3
hermes outlet
polo outlet
jordan pas cher
adidas outlet
louis vuitton
manolo blahnik shoes
swarovski jewelry
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
20183.28chenjinyan

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger deraz said...

خدمات عجمان – النجم
تركيب انترلوك فى عجمان
تركيب طابوق فى عجمان

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger menna said...

فرسان العرب
شركات التنظيف بالبخار في الرياض
ارخص شركة تنظيف بالبخار في الرياض

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Mai said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger Mai said...

خدمات تلال
شركة تنظيف كنب مع التعقيم بالبخار في العين
افضل شركة تعقيم فلل وقصور بالبخار في رأس الخيمة

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home